When you donate, you're helping children overcome significant challenges, you're bringing hope to the homeless and you're growing inspiration and creativity thru the arts. You have the ability to change lives and inspire.
100% of all donations go directly to our causes and our Foundation is run by volunteers and all overhead is paid by The Nicholson Companies.
If you would like to donate today, please click below.
Fundraising is a significant way we obtain money for our community partners. A fundraising event is an event or campaign whose primary purpose is to raise money for a cause, charity or organization and are held continually throughout the year (primarily at or thru our self storage locations). If you would like to learn more about our fundraising efforts, inquire below.
Volunteerism is a basic expression of human relationships. It is about people's need to participate in their societies and to feel that they matter to others. We strongly believe that the social relationships intrinsic to volunteer work are critical to individual and community well-being.
Our Foundation is proud to have a team of Mentors that are hard-working, successful individuals that are ready to support and provide guidance to our at-risk youth. Our Mentors are trained and have gone through screening to ensure the safety and well-being of our youth. Our Mentors are committed to at least one year with a youth and will meet them at least twice a month.
Goals of our Mentors:
* To be a consistent presence with the youth providing encouragement and guidance.
* To take interest in the youth’s education by helping with homework and sharing experiences to inspire them to stay in school and get good grades.
* To provide a safe and nurturing place for the youth to spend quality time with the mentor and build a trusting relationship.
* To help the youth set goals and provide guidance on how to achieve the goals.
* To be available to our youth when they need to lean on someone and embolden them to become the best they can be.
* To help them experience new things and expand their horizons.
* To be someone that can lead them by example.
If you have an organization in need of Mentors please contact us!
The Nicholson AAAA Charitable Foundation works through our community partners to provide nurturing and support. You can help thru donating or supporting our causes directly.
100% of all donations go directly to our causes. Our Foundation is run by volunteers and all overhead is paid by The Nicholson Companies.